Fashion & Jewelry Design Color Theory
Time & Location
About The Event
Fashion Design and Jewelry Outline
1. Why is colour psychology so important, did you know the perception of colour is 80% subconscious
2. Colour influences the overall buying experience, 92% of buying experience is visual.
3. How colour personality impacts your designs and creation?
4. Do you know how to achieve correct colour strategy and apply it to your designs, fabrics, metals and textures?
5. How to identify your target through colour psychology?
Learning Objectives in this course you will be able to:
1- Understand the key differences between the colour theories.
2- Understand the Colour Affects Theory.
3- Distinguish the 4 distinct colour groups.
4- Identify the target customer according to the colour affects theory.
5- Align your brand with your target market
6- Implement the key patterns, materials, jewelry aligned with your target customers color preferences.
7- Examination : 15 minutes presentation per attendee on their target market colour group identification.
Emphasis has been given on the Examination, all members get the opportunity to identify their colour target group and also have a Q&A with Fatima and share all their queries and get feedback based on their final presentation.
Fatima Al Shirawi is a certified colour consultant by the Colour Affects Institute, UK. To compliment her passion for fashion she is certified by Polimoda Fashion School in Florence & London College of Fashion. She also has a BA in Sociology and Marketing from George Washington University.
- Early BirdAED 2,500AED 2,5000AED 0