3D Printed Jewelry Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
• The workshop will introduce HKD’s design ethos and collections.
• The workshop will introduce HKD’s process of designing through Rhino.
• All attendees will learn how to design their own piece on Rhino.
• All attendees will then send their files to be 3D printed for final production.
• Background of attendees: Design background with some knowledge of Rhino program.
• Material for attendees to bring along: laptops with Rhino trial version installed.
• Results: Every attendee will have made their own 3D printed jewelry piece.
HOOKED|HKD JEWELRY IS A BRAND THAT FOCUSES ON CREATING WEARABLE SCULPTURES
ROOTED IN TRIBAL AND BEDIOUN REFERENCES. FORMALLY, HKD'S COLLECTIONS TAKE CUES
FROM THE TRIBAL SACRED ACTIVITY OF COILING AROUND THE BODY TO MORPH IT INTO
EXAGGERATED FORMS. MODERNIZING THIS SACRED TRADITION, HKD LIBERATES TODAY’S
WOMAN, CREATING JEWELRY THAT FUSE COILING AND STACKING WITH WEARABILITY. HKD'S
COLLECTIONS ARE CREATED BY COMBINING CUTTING EDGE 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY WITH
INTRICATE HAND MADE JEWELRY PROCESSES TO PUSH BOUNDARIES OF TRADITIONAL
MATERIALS AND CREATE JEWELS WITH A DISTINCT FORMAL AESTHETIC.
- RegularAED 299AED 2990AED 0